Another New Year has crept in silently and before even realizing a week has already gone past in 2010. It is a little scary at times; pondering over the fact that almost 1/3rd of life has been spent on this planet. But I have miles to go before I sleep :)
Although promises are hardly kept but I will strive to at least fulfill the ones made to myself ;) So here goes a quick wish list for my 2010. This post is more of a note to myself and hopefully after putting this on my blog, I would work on achieving the same with utmost diligence.
- Will take up a cause - yes something beyond the cause of hunger, dwindling profits of multiplex owners and sweet-shop owners :P Would focus on the cause of education of the underprivileged kids. Have already started on this one as a volunteer of an NGO, Udayan Care. Hope to live up to this commitment and take it to greater heights
- I hereby pledge to lead a healthier lifestyle - Eat, drink, splurge in moderation & exercise more. Thus, help the Indian economy grow leaps & bounds with my contribution by devouring less and paying the gym owners more :P
- Will try to go as green as possible. That means besides wearing more green :P will be more careful in my carbon footprint. However, that will not mean that I shun books and shift to e-reader, Kindle. Will catch up on my reading of real books and finish the long list awaiting me.
- Will not leave any opportunity to travel around and explore new places despite chiding from mom and inch closer towards my dream to travel around the world :)
- Also, plan to pick up a new hobby or a new activity this year
- Will not lose my temper unnecessarily - Will stay calm and try practice Yoga as advised by many :P Will try to be more open to people, situations & life in general - Ponder before making prejudices and will maintain my usual enthusiastic approach to life :)
- Also last but not the least will pay more attention to my blog & keep the posts flowing regularly